Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Catch up blog

Well I had not realized its been so long since I had updated to this blog so I will just give a quick catch up to where we are today.

7/10 STTC Tri series race 2 - I PR'ed the course just days after my first half ironman and came in 1st in AG and 7th overall.

8/3 Findley Lake Olympic Tri - This was my 1st Olympic distance and I made the top 10 and won my age group.

8/7 STTC Tri series Race 3 - PR'ed the course again, took 7th overall and won my age group

8/10 Presque Isle Sprint Tri - 12th over all and 2nd in age group

9/1 Tour De Tamarack Bike Race - 9th over all and 2nd in age group

9/4 STTC Tri Series Race 4 - DNF after PRing on the 400 swim I got 5 miles into the 13 mile bike route and broke my chain.

What a year so far.... My first Sprint, Olympic and half ironman distance races, 1st bike race.... I have huge plans for 2020. But first I had the Race for recovery (blog coming) and OC100k





No comments:

Post a Comment